Jobs in Deutschland
Suchen Sie eine neue Herausforderung? Wir sind darauf spezialisiert, internationale Fachkräfte mit Jobs in Deutschland zusammenzubringen. Wir unterstützen von der Bewerbung bis zur Ankunft.
Finden Sie sich hier nicht? Kontaktieren Sie uns.
Nurses, Elderly Care
Warehouse Workers, Truck Drivers
Mechatronic Technician for Commercial Vehicles, Utility Vehicles, Industrial Mechatronic Technicians.
Mechatronic Technicians for HVAC, Photovoltaic technicians, Wind Energy- and Heat Pump Technicians
Sofware Engineers, Mobiles Development, UI/UX, Software Architect
Get started today
Beginnen Sie Ihre internationale Karriere. Erstellen Sie einen SkillPass und bewerben Sie sich auf die passenden Jobs.
Erstellen Sie einen Skill Pass
Wir kontaktieren Sie
Germany’s nursing sector is already facing a significant shortage of skilled staff. There are not enough qualified nurses available to meet the high level of demand, and experts predict that approximately another 500,000 nurses will be needed by 2030.
Social and Job Security
The nursing profession is one of the most sought after positions in Germany. Salaries are stable and nurses are in high demand. Salaries include health and social insurances and pensions.
Work Life Balance
Rated among the top 10 countries in the world for Work Life Balance, strict labour laws and a minimum of 24 days paid holiday make Germany an attractive place to work for nurses.
In Germany there are ample choices of courses you can do to further your career. TalentSure will also provide you with guidance here.
Salaries depend on your jobs, contact us for more information.
Full Time Contract and Salary from the day of arrival in Germany
Full Health Care Coverage
Full Insurance Coverage
Starten Sie Ihre internationale Karriere heute!
Entdecken Sie die besten Jobs für Ihre Kompetenzen im Ausland. Entdecken Sie Talentsure, und treiben Sie Ihre Karriere voran.
Still have questions? Here are some of our most frequently asked questions and concerns addressed. Otherwise get in touch, we’d be happy to help.
Contact us and we will support you through the process.
We just need two documents from you to begin with.
1. Proof of qualification
2. Current CV
Don’t worry if you don’t have a full CV, with your SkillPass Account you have access to a great CV Builder. All for Free!
Depending on the specific program and employer you may need to learn German. As an example, nurses need to be certified to level B2. Don’t worry, we support you throughout your learning journey.
We invest in you. We just need your commitment and hard work.
- You will receive the same salary as a registered nurse in Germany and you will be equal to a
German employee in all areas of the profession
- As a career starter, your salary is approx. € 2,300.00 gross per month
- If you can prove three years of professional experience, your salary is approx. € 2,500.00
gross per month
- Taxes, health, pension and unemployment insurance will be deducted from your gross salary,
so that you will receive between € 1,900.00 (unmarried) and € 2,600.00 (married and 2
children) net into your account, depending on your tax bracket.
- Depending on professional experience and specialisation, you will receive further allowances
or even a higher salary
- In addition, you can earn up to € 500.00 more net per month through shift allowances
- In Germany, you will receive child benefit from the state, which amounts to € 219.00 per child
per month and are entitled to get a place for your child in a day care centre for children
- If you work on weekends, do night shifts or work on public holidays, you will receive tax-free
allowances in addition to your basic salary
- During the period until you receive your certificate of equivalence as a registered nurse, you
will receive between € 1,900 and € 2,100.00, and after that your specialist salary will be
approx. € 2.500,00
- You will receive a permanent employment contract with a six-month probationary period in a
- Your working hours are between 37 to 42 hours per week
- You get 26 to 30 paid holidays a year. You can spend your holiday in Germany, fly to your
home country or travel the world
- You are thus a participant in the German social system, which is considered one of the best in
the world, and are covered in all areas